- Attach the burlap ribbon to the wreath frame by wrapping the burlap around the outer circle and securing it with a piece of floral wire
- Make the loops with the burlap by twisting the burlap and pulling it between each circle wire.
- Secure each row of loops by running a small piece of floral wire through the back of the loops, connecting them together and to the wire circles on the wreath form.
- Continue step 2 until the entire wreath is covered in burlap loops.
- Intertwine your decorative ribbon in between the burlap ribbon. Secure each loop on the back with floral wire.
Thanks for Meredith Gunter, for more inspiration, please visit her blog.