What are the ribbon dyeing processes? The ribbon can be used as one of the clothing accessories or as one of the textiles. There are two main methods of coloring the ribbon. One is the most widely used dyeing (conventional dyeing), mainly by placing the ribbon in a chemical dye solution. Another method is to use a coating to make the coating into tiny insoluble colored particles to adhere to the fabric (the fiber stock solution is not listed here).
The ribbons are bright and colorful, and they are the perfect partner for many garments and bags. If you want to weave such a gorgeous ribbon, dyeing requires a high level of technology. Next, let’s talk about how the ribbon is dyed.
Ribbon dyeing process and process
Material-dependent dyeing process:
1. Polyester polyester fiber characteristics (compact) – hot melt dyeing, high temperature and high pressure dyeing – dyes selected – disperse dyes – temperature – (hot melt dyeing) around 190 degrees Celsius – (high temperature and high pressure dyeing) 130 Around Celsius
2. Nylon (protein product) Nylon fiber characteristics (with reactive functional groups) – steaming process – selected dyes – (weak) acid dyes – temperature – about 100 degrees Celsius.
3. Cotton products (cellulose fiber)
The basic process and process of the dyeing workshop
1. Polyester fiber into the belt – before the water wash – before drying – color tank – pre-bake (infrared) – high temperature baking – after water washing (reduction cleaning) – after drying – drop belt. The role of infrared pre-baking: dye molecules are initially attached to the fibers to prevent problems such as coloring. The role of high temperature baking: The dye molecules are fully inserted into the fiber to complete the dye dyeing process. The effect of reduction and cleaning: the excess dye molecules are decomposed to ensure the color fastness of the product.
2. Nylon fiber into the belt – color tank – steam steaming – after water washing – post drying – falling strip steaming effect: the acid dye molecules fully react with the corresponding functional groups in the fiber, Complete the process of dyeing fibers with acid dyes.
The role of washing: remove the dye molecules that are not completely reacted, and ensure the color fastness of the ribbon, ribbon and other products.
Well,the Halloween and Christmas are Coming,it’s time to prepare some Halloween decoration ribbon and Christmas decoration ribbon. YMribbon.com offer retail and wholesale ribbons cheap and high quality, support wholesale and customization.